Thursday, October 19, 2006

Child of our time

I was watching the Arts Central programme entitled, "Child of Our Time". It's a programme that's in the making and it will last for 20 years researching how one's environment, parentage, beliefs etc will influence how the child grows and acts. I find it pretty interesting. I mean how much do we really know about our surroundings and who actually influence the way we are now. Do you ever wonder? In today's episode, it talks about "Right or Wrong", it shows how the parents instill their thinking such that affect their decision making. I guess, we are definitely have done somethings wrong while growing even till today. Anyway, I just felt the show is somewhat worth watching as it actually shows us how we evolve to who we are today.

Other than that, school's been smooth sailing, nothing much happening for the first week since there's no tutorials and it's less hectic. It won't be long once the projects and assignments starts pouring in. Good Luck and Good Night.

Pick me, Choose me, Love me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home